Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smart tab 4g

marliesb123
1: Seeker

All my pictures are automatically saved on Internl storage , what are the settings to automatically saved to SD Card please. I got a Smart tab 4g on android kitkat.

Or can someone please tell how to move them from internal to SD card please

thanks/

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Possibly a setting within the Tab named File Manager or a Serring within the MultiMedia Settings. 

Something in the User Manual may help. 

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/899812/Vodafone-Smart-Tab-4g.html?page=3#manual

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi. I been in File Manager clicked on Internal Memory and in DCIM / Camera are my photos but when i click on option it does not give me the option to MOVE.

I read the user manual and in there it say's there is an option to Move in File Manager but i cant find it its not there.

Thanks for your repley.

hrym

If there isn't a Move option, can you simply use Copy and then go back and delete once the process has completed?   I'm always a bit wary of Moving, especially in bulk, just in case the process goes wrong and fails to copy but still deletes. :smileysad:

I'm not sure whether you've managed to set the default storage to the memory card?  If not, as well as in the camera app, have a look at Storage in the main Settings menu.  I have a vague memory, when I had a Smart device, that the defaults for camera, downloads etc, could be set there.