Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smart ultra 7?

Kienzel
4: Newbie

Hi all, are there any rumours about what will replace the Smart ultra 6? I have one, love it, but will probably have to replace it soon. Would definitely buy another, but not if a replacment is imminent.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi, I haven't seen any rumours or blog announcement on any new handset, that would be the place to keep an eye on.

I have heard that the Smart Ultra 7 will be released this month (17th or 18th June 2016). Haven't seen anything official, but that is what Vodafone store staff seem to believe.

Thanks all, having seen online info for the Smart Ultra 7 (in Turkey and somewhere else) are we going to get it here? as there has been no Marshmallow upgrade for the SU6 i was hoping so, or are we being steered towards the more expensive Platinum 7. Don't wanna pay more than £150 for a phone, i don't keep them long enough. 

sdk
1: Seeker

I have just become the owner of  a Smart Ultra 7 and am having a mare!!  Is there any kind of manual out there.  I must be getting really $@&()£** stupid in my old age.  I just want to be able to read something that is not just on my bloody screen!!!!  Help!!!!!

63johnw

63johnw
In the downloads section