Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sony M5 - canot unlock it with the supplied code from vodafone

mnessapour
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have bought a Sony M5 and I requeted a NUC code from vodafone. I recieved 2 and none work when I try to unlock my phone. I have sent many emails and even been to the shop. The techie guy checked it and finally sent it to the vodafone repair center.The phone was returned without being fixed. I finally sent it to Sony and received it back after 2 weeks and tried the code that vodafone supplied but would not unlock my phone. I would not advise anyone to buy a locked phone and Thinking of leaving vodafone since I belive that they are not bothered to find a soultion for my phone. The techie guy was telling me that I should buy unlocked phones from carphone warehouse not vodafone and I was surprised to hear that.They should start thinking the next step and replace my phone or if they cannot deal with it, then a refund. I will leave vodafone after this is reolved and will not recommend them to anyone. They need to train the staff to be more technical and resolve the issue and help he customers.so i dont know who to turn to ? vodafone says it is Sony who deals with it and Sony says it is vodafone who deals with NUC codes. I have tried both and still no solution? I dont know what will be next.....

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Louise,

I have checked but there is no message shwoing inmy message box.

regards.

Moussa

Hi Louise_E,

I have also had a call from one of your colleagues based in your head office and didnot leave a messge. The call was from your colleagues from the social media team who asked me to send off my phone and get a replacement. I tried to contcat her but your call center had no clue and would not transfer me to speak to Carly. If you have a contact number, then I will contact her or if you can let her know that I am waiting for a call back from her.

Thanks.

Moussa

Hi @mnessapour

Did you manage to find the form and our Social Media team got in touch in response to that? 

Cara

morning Cara,

I dont know where the form is. Carley called me from the social team and wanted to know if i could send my phone back and a new one will be sent to me. CArly called me but didnot leave a message. I have tried to contact her but no luck.

regards.

Moussa

Hi Cara,

I managed to find the form. I filled it again and sent it for the social team to contact me.

regards.

Moussa

Hello @mnessapour

Thank you for completing the form. 

A member of our team will respond to your email form as soon as possible. 

Louise

Hi Sarah,

thanks. i dont see any message in my box.it is very hard to use this site for messages. it is not user friendly.I even checked my private message but no link.

regards.

Moussa

Hi Sarah,

I mistook your name for someone else. I have checked my message box but there is no message and it is 0 messages.

thanks.

Moussa

Hello,

I cannt belive that after nearly 3 months to deal with my Sony M5, which now replaced, I have been cherged on my next bill. A credit has not been applied to my account and I was in shock and annoyed so I had to call your center again. They siad that the manager will apply the credit to my account. I asked what if the credit isnot applied and the full amunt is taken out of my account and was told that if the phone charge is taken out, I will ot get a refund. This is ridiculus and another stupid idea from vodafone. Apparantely, your system will not raise a new invoice and I have to belive that the credit is applied to the bill that has been sent out and believe that a monthly line charge will be taken out of my account.

very annoyed customer.

Moussa

Hi @mnessapour

This is very disappointing to hear. Did a member of our team get back in touch in reply to your email? 

Cara