Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 signal drops out randomly

revy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, my wife has a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and the signal drops out at various times during the day. She can go from full signal to no signal in a split second for no apparent reason.  We have a sure signal at home and she still doesn't get any signal at various times.

Can anything be done to improve signal?

Would we be able to take this phone back to Vodafone and exchange it as its not fit for purpose?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

When she visits somewhere else does signsl stabilise or is it the same everywhere ?

Vodafone have provided a specific Self Help Thread that holds Initial Checks and a Template that asks certain questions that will Help us and the Tech Team to ascertain what's possibly going wrong in your area. Please would you re post the template with your answers.
Link : http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network-queries/Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template/td-p/18566...

Can you try her Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault.

Try another Sim in your phone.

If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

If it's an upgrade she has it may be worth checking with the Tech Team if her latest SIM has been updated/synced with the Sure Signal too, as this won't automatically pick up a new SIM card.

thanks, i'll try swapping sims and see what happens.

BandOfBrothers

@revy wrote:

thanks, i'll try swapping sims and see what happens.

You're welcome. 

Best of luck. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.