Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Tab Prime 6 Issue

orib
1: Seeker

Hi, 

I just got the Prime 6 tablet and I have an annoying issue: I'm unable to organize my apps in the app menu (not in the home screen) in folders like you would normally do on Lollipop. It looks like the option simply does not exist on the Lollipop version the Tab uses. Any idea how to solve?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-EricChe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@orib

To improve the organization of items (shortcuts or applications), you can add them to a folder by stacking one item on top of another.

Stacking is only possible in the home screen (in the app menu dragging apps moves them to the home screen). What should I do in the app menu? 

Retired-EricChe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@orib

When you tap and hold down on an app you'd like to move, does a menu appear stating "create folder"?

If this does you can simply drag and move each app needed into the folder, once you've created it.

As mentioned, tapping and holding an app on the app menu moves it to the home screen. The typical three dots menu in the corner of the screen is not there as well, so the question remains – how to create a folder?

Retired-EricChe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@orib

I've taken a look at the manual and there doesn't appear to be a way to create folders, other than on the home screen.