cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone smart prime 6, favorite contacts won't stay.

Babyburm
2: Seeker
I keep adding my favorite contacts into the favorite contacts section but every time go onto it to do something all but like 3 have unstuck themselves and has disappeared.
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

After reading the phone manual here

I can see the section in 3.3

”Add to/remove from Favourites To add a contact to favourites, you can touch a contact to view details then touch to add the contact to favourites. To remove a contact from favourites, touch on contact details screen. 3.3.3 Only phone and account contacts can be added to favourites. “

if youre still having issues if convenient perhaps pop into your local Vodafone HighStreet Store and I'm sure they'll check out the Contact Settings for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Babyburm
I know how to add and remove contacts to favorites, my problem is that randomly the phone just removes them from favourites.

hrym

If you're using Google contacts, one option would be to create a group and add them to that.  If the option isn't on the phone, use the website.

BandOfBrothers
Perhaps a visit to the store will help as suggested.

Hopefully another user of the same/similar phone will be able to help further.

Take care.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Babyburm
Ended up having g to make new contacts for this who had other accounts like WhatsApp etc, they 2 contacts then merged, but it fixed the problem x