Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

blackberry prive

jguiver2
3: Seeker

vodafone i am afraid will be making a big mistake if they will not be stocking the blackberry prive. I have been with vodafone for many years and have had various Blackberry models. I was very excited about the new prive but i shall have to change my provider should they decide not to stock it.........your loss!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

A similar thread with useful information->

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-manufacturers-OS/BlackBerry-PRIV/m-p/2441467#M60877

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

steve5565

I phoned vf and was met with the same indifference. The blackberry site says that vf and all the rest of the phone companies will be stocking it. I am in the same situation but can upgrade as soon as they get it in. I will however not be holding my breath.

jeffkinn

There are two general comments to make here.The first is that no one at Vodafone will tell you anything more than what's reported in the coming soon section on the social blog website.

Secondly, not all phones get picked up by the networks and Blackberry is at such a low ebb and they will potentially sell so few handsets that it might be deemed an item not worth stocking.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

steve5565

I am in the same boat but I contacted vf yesterday and was told that they will stock the blackberry priv nearer xmas. I have said I will wait till xmas and if no shiny new priv appears i will change provider.

john32
13: Advanced Member

The Priv is in November's Enterprise Price Guide from Vodafone as coming soon.

Good luck

John

@steve5565

We're not able to give you an exact release date for the Blackberry Prive, however any updates we have on new releases will be posted on our Coming Soon page first.