Ask

Solution

lg v20

d3lsk1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

will vodafone be getting the lg v20?

12 REPLIES 12

To Backup and Restore Android data on Computer, Android Data manager is one of the most efficient tools that you can transfer data to computer for backup , and you are allowed to restore lost data from phone . it is a professional tool that you can transfer and restor your phone data . 

chrissyntax
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I received this e-mail from LG this morning,

Good morning Christine,

Thank you for your email.

Sadly we have no confirmation as to whether or not LG will be releasing the V20 in the UK – being honest, I would say that this would be unlikely. The reason this would be unlikely is because we did not release the V10 in the UK.

However, there is always a possibility that we may release this, so I would recommend keeping an eye on the LG website for any further update. You can do this by selecting the link below.

http://www.lg.com/uk

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
Sarah
LG Electronics UK Help desk

This isn't the view I've been reading online though, several scources had said they missed out when they didn't bring it to the UK and they would want to release it in the UK.

I kind of feel like a donkey having a carrot dangled in front of my face....shame on you LG.

Samsung didn't release the Note 5 in the UK but its successor was released. By Sarah's logic, this wouldn't happen.

Samsung realised that the UK is a big market, more profitable and with less risk of litigation than the US so it was an expensive mistake.  

Let's see if LG learns from it.