Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

858 related questions

Paulius
2: Seeker

Hi, i have a few questions about my phone. The whole facebook post is here: http://www.facebook.com/vodafoneUK/posts/10150274249074385

So can anyone help me with any of those things?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

"Query Sandisk mobile microSDHC compatibility with 858 smart"

Solved.

Yes, it is compatible
Richard
UK, Lincolnshire

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Paulius,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

I have taken a look at your Facebook post and have taken a look at this for you and can see that the phone is Flash compatible however, it does seem that it has not been inbuilt into the phone as standard.

Due to this the only way to get it on the phone is to download and install Flash Player 10.3 from the Android market place.

I would give this a go and let me know how you get on.

James

eForum Team

if you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short customer feedback survey.

The phone isn't Flash compatible its only a 528MHZ Arm11, Adobe does not yet support this ARM build/Type. Hence why the X10 Mini doesnt support it either.

freedomlife

Please can anyone help my phone launcher crashes every time it is put into airplane mode or switch it off. And is there any chance of a firmware upgrade look forward to your relies   

Hi freedomlife

Welcome to the eForum!

How annoying! I've checked and cannot see a firmware release for this phone. Have you tried a factory reset to see if this fixes the issue? If not you may need to have this repaired for you. 

Thanks

BenJ
eForum Team 

Have just acquired this memory card: SanDisk mobile microSDHC Card 4Gb 

Before I take it out of its packaging ... 

? Would you know if this card is compatible to the 858 smart that I acquired from Vodafone last week. 

In anticipation, thank you, says ... 

Richard 

- - -

If this is in the wrong place, oops, but the forum help page says "don't worry too much about your topic being in the right place. If we think it's better suited anywhere else, we'll move the topic" 

Richard
UK, Lincolnshire

"Query Sandisk mobile microSDHC compatibility with 858 smart"

Solved.

Yes, it is compatible
Richard
UK, Lincolnshire

Sallyfm03
Hi I've had an 858 for over a year now but in the last few weeks I have been unable to send or receive picture messages. My phone is set up with my bt home hub, but it has always been that way since I bought it. Can you tell me why this has suddenly stopped working? Thank you

Hi Sallyfm03, 

Are you able to access the Internet on your phone? 

Try texting WEB to 40127 as this will make sure you have the correct settings stored in your phone. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Kay

BernieSimmo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I'm new to the forum so hope I'm in the right place.

After having my 858 Smart for 2/3 years I've finally got round to trying to transfer some photos to my laptop- OS is Windows 7- but the system appears not to be able to see the photos. Is there a set up procedure I should be following to enable the devices to talk to each other?

Many Thanks

Bernie