Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer Care agent

Aleyna
3: Seeker
Hello,

As far as I am concerned My bill has been paid, however , every time I want to make a call I hear this 'this number is restricted please contact you customer care agent' and I also can't use my internet without wifi, I really can't comprehend why this has happened- I feel extremely frustrated and angry that I basically can't use my phone! Even when I try to call my 'customer care agent' it won't let me. Please can someone help me urgently, this is unbelievable and i want it to be solved as soon as possible.

Many Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello Aleyna

Are you still able to log into your online account ?  If you still have access, this will confirm if there is any money owing.

If the account is up to date, it may be that Vodafone have noticed some unusual activity on your account and for your security, have restricted the service.

Online chat will be able to give the answers you need and will get you a quicker response. 

Aleyna
Hello,

Thank you for replying so promptly, however, I have checked and there's no money owing and I haven't found any answers from the online chats- I can't make any calls from my mobile unfortunately!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Aleyna

If this isn’t resolved, please send us your details via the private message I’ve sent to you here.

Any other customers viewing this thread, please contact us here.

Thanks,

Gemma

Aleyna
Hello Gemma,

The problem has been solved now, I managed to call up , Thank you very much!