Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data only SIM Card Query

JoeAllen
1: Seeker

I have a whole load of data only SIM cards running in GPRS enabled equipment away from my office.  

I have the lost the telephone numbers to go with them, but have got the SIM card numbers direct from the devices. I want to tie the bills up to each site, but obviously the bill only has the phone number on it.  Is there an easy way to get them online, or do I need to ring customer services about each one?

I dont want to go out visiting every site, remove the SIM card and put it in a phone to find out, it would take days!!

Thanks for your help

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @JoeAllen,

If this is a business/corporate account that you're referring to, please email your relevant Customer Services team (if you're unsure of the address, call 191 from a work phone and they'll let you know).

If you let them know the SIM numbers, they can get the mobile numbers for you :Smiling:

Thanks,

Matt 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @JoeAllen,

If this is a business/corporate account that you're referring to, please email your relevant Customer Services team (if you're unsure of the address, call 191 from a work phone and they'll let you know).

If you let them know the SIM numbers, they can get the mobile numbers for you :Smiling:

Thanks,

Matt