Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei G300 USB connection issue

jmaynard
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Using Hi-Suite and Win 7 to back-up/sync etc.

BUT G300 will only connect via Wi-Fi (anbd then only after I downloaded the Daemon fromn the Huwaei web site). Despite following all the isntgructions and rebooting, reinstalling etc etc, the Hi-Suite will not conenct over USB- the feature I want most (screenshots) only works over USB so I beed to pursue the matter.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or a solution?

thanks

24 REPLIES 24

had to resinstall windows today (nothing related to Android) and when first conencting the phone got the attached message...

Does seem like a Win 7 driver issue.

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion

@jmaynard

I have found a download link for G300 drivers HERE

Hope they work?

TimDroid-wink-small.png

Downloaded and installed those drivers.

Some (minor) progress. Eclipse now shows the G300 as 'Online' (but with 'unknown' Target)

After a few minutes I get this error message:

Failed to install Porscheshop.apk on device '8853D426F842': An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
   java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Launch canceled!

Cheers

thesoupdragon

Sorry that didn't work for you Sad.gif

The only thing I can suggest is taking a look at the G300 forum at modaco.com

TimDroid-wink-small.png

AlexFairclough
1: Seeker

Hi there

I don't know if you managed to solve this problem in the end, but i came across the same issue with hi suite. I found that for some reason i could not download the correct driver for the phone model i had and this is why it would not connect via usb or by any other means (through hi suite - it worked perfectly as an external drive). as soon as i installed the correct driver it all worked perfectly!

i got the driver from mobiledit.com/downloads and then click on phone drivers at the top and scroll down to huawei.

i hope this helps. :Smiling: