LadyK
2: Seeker
Picture message codes for a cat b15 phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

In the link that I provided you, click on the top option: How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

You will find the settings that you need but you'll have to enter the MMS settings into your phone manually. A Cat phone is not one that Vodafone range so you can't use any of the troubleshooting guides or automatic configuration messages. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

drey_p

Hi there

You've just typed a statment and not a query - Please could you clarify what you are looking for

PWIAC

LadyK
Mms access codes please, I can access the internet but cannot send or receive photos

drey_p

Are you asking for the MMS settings? If so, take a look here

PWIAC

LadyK
Tried that thanks but no can do. Clicked on mania set up but a cat phone is not listed either. It's made by bulitt mobile ltd?

drey_p

In the link that I provided you, click on the top option: How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

You will find the settings that you need but you'll have to enter the MMS settings into your phone manually. A Cat phone is not one that Vodafone range so you can't use any of the troubleshooting guides or automatic configuration messages. 

PWIAC

hrym
17: Community Champion

If this is an Android device, try going into Settings and Mobile Data and then lokoing for a sub-menu (it'll be something like "more settings").  There should be the option there to pull the correct APNs down to your phone and it'll also install them, set them as default and delete anything else that may be causing confusion within the device.

LadyK
I think this is going to be a trip to the Vodafone shop! I can't find anything that relates to mobile data in the settings menu. That's the Americans for you!

drey_p

@LadyK wrote:
I think this is going to be a trip to the Vodafone shop! I can't find anything that relates to mobile data in the settings menu. That's the Americans for you!

The problem is that the Vodafone Store are unlikely to be able to help much as this isn't a phone that they range so are unlikley to have any experience with it. 

PWIAC

hrym

Mobile Data should be near the top of the Settings menu.  It may come under something else, such as Internet or it may be a sub-menu of Networks.