Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LG G2 In Shop Sale

Paul_3891
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

came across a post yesterday on hotukdeals about vodafone selling instore the LG G2 for £185.00 but ive tried my local store in st helens and nothing

is this deal real or false and how come you dont offer it on your website

12 REPLIES 12

if thats the case then whats the point of vodafone having shops in town and city centres when its not part of he vodafone business

for example look at argos, they advertise there sales etc online, tv but vodafone do not

anyways im going to try and nab 2x vodafone smart 4 power in local vodafone shop or online later today

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
My local Argos frequently have sale stock that's not on offer on the website, usually something discontinued from the catalogue that they're clearing out, or just something they have too much of locally and need to shift to make room for new stock. I have, in fact, looked at something online, decided it's too expensive, then when passing the store, seen the exact same thing for 50% off...except the bin was empty cause they'd sold out. If they'd advertised it online, I'd have been there with the morning cleaning crew, but I missed out.

So your Argos analogy is apt, since they do exactly the same thing.

dosent matter now as tried store this morning and nothing came in but did buy the last two white and black version of the vodafone smart 4 power though so im happy