Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LG G2 In Shop Sale

Paul_3891
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

came across a post yesterday on hotukdeals about vodafone selling instore the LG G2 for £185.00 but ive tried my local store in st helens and nothing

is this deal real or false and how come you dont offer it on your website

12 REPLIES 12

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The reason that it isn't advertised online is that it is an instore promotion.  If your local store doesn't have stock, you can try another store. 

PWIAC

Hi this is like going on an easter egg hunt! do you have limted stock in each store and will this carry on untill sunday?

sorry i am assuming you work for vodafone

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

You assume wrong - drey_p is a customer just like us. Vodafone employees have a Vodafone logo next to their name.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

i have left my number with the st helens store so im hoping they call tomorrow or ive losted out due to vodafone store closed on sundays

and how come theres no store numbers anymore as could of called before

jeffkinn

Google has given me a mobile number for the St. Helens Palatine Arcade store - try finding that and calling it.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

went the local store at 9am and nothing and then at 3:30pm and still nothing but they said they will ring but not counting on it as knowing me they will buy the phones themselves with staff discouint and sell them on for profit

hrym

Or not.  They'll be busy and, if the phones are in demand, they won't need to make an effort to sell them.   If they hang around, you could well get a call, but posibly not until there's a quiet moment, maybe next week.

i blame vodafone as they could of annouced it on there website and we could collected it like argos do

anyways looks like ive losted the deal, ive seen the vodafone smart 4 power is £100 is this store based or just online

hrym

If there's limited stock, there's no need to promote it and it'll just be sold off in the most cost-effective way.  There's no obligation to make any particular offer avaialble to any particular person.