Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LG G2 pay and go black friday sale

dazm33
4: Newbie

I saw this deal and had to get it what a top deal on what is a quality handset, Everything went through as normal no issues with details, It then went to 3d secure no issues but noted it took a while longer than normal it then took me back to the payment page at the start with an error message at the top in red without thought I went direct to my bank and saw the £160 had been taken, I then got a text message of Vodafone sayin <p> service request closed </p> and nothing else bit odd so I contacted customer services via the chat, I must have been through 10 advisors and spoke to two over the phone with no joy, Until today an advisor said "we are sorry for the delay but demand was very high for the handset and the team in charge of despatching all handsets are working as fast as they can to get the order out and an email sent with despatch and tracking information" I noted also she gave me a false email  "onlinelogistics@help.vodafone.co.uk " this did not work, So I will give it another day and best part of tomorrow if no joy will go to the bank and request a refund, It will be bad though since I could have got this handset instore, I also will be feeling bad since o2 was offering the Nokia 1020 for the same price,I live in hope Vodafone have not messed up

9 REPLIES 9

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dazm33

Once you receive an order reference, please keep track of your order here.

If you’ve not had it yet, I’ve sent you a private message here, with how to send us your details, so we can check this.

Thanks,

Gemma

Your service is shocking I have been through loads of advisors telling me different things and I still have no money back This is not the way to be treating your customers and as a colunist and blogger you can guarantee with respect you will not be getting any credit for this complete mess up

frogman86
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I have have the same issue. I can't even get through to anyone other the phone.
Could you help me gemma?

Update :even though I have a mobile contract with Vodafone and used the same card to get my iPhone 5c I cannot purchase a pay and go handset, I find this strange, I had to go with plan B and get the Nokia Lumia  1020 which is a classy handset with a quality camera, It took 7 days for a refund and 7 days of talking with several Vodafone advisors all telling me different things, All staff I noted were from India! I wont be purchasing a pay and go handset online from Vodafone ever again, I know this does nothing to the tax evading money hungry mobile telecomunications firm but reputations can be damaged and the more this happen's to a company no matter how big they are or think they are they can be hurt 

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

@dazm33 – I’m sorry to hear you feel this way.

If you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with our Live help team.

@frogman86 – Welcome to the eForum.

So we can help, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

Yes it seems to be a huge problem created by the network its odd also the money was taken from my account yet I do not see any credit notice on my account surely it would come back as a credit of £160 so my bank is looking into it, If they still have it then I guess its theft, We shall see either way if you see a good deal on Vodafone remember the same deals are also in store 

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dazm33 

I've checked against the email address you registered with on the eForum, and I've not seen an email from you.

Please follow the link advised earlier, or if you used a different email address to contact us, update your profile and we'll look again.

DaveCD

I will be in touch thanks for your message