LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

5 days till it goes on sale and nobody knows anything about it....

LG G3 is already dead tech. LG G3 Cat 6 is out in Korea for the moment. Believe only EE has LTE-Advanced network launched in london at least.

personally I wouldnt get any of these phones unless it comes with 32GB as standard. After having my Galaxy s5 for a couple of weeks(got bored waiting for the LG G3 plus S5 had better spec for me) 16GB is not the way forward and become a hindrance.With a 4K screen, how big will game data become to take advantage  in QHD textures that cant be moved to the Micro SD card.

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Morning Everyone.

I can confirm that the LG G3 is still on schedule to be on sale from July 28th 2014. If this changes at any point I will post up on here.

Ellis

Ellis, can you confirm what variant the LG G3 will be supplied in 16GB or 32GB?

deviant1 - i would expect it to be the 16GB as that's what all the other telcos are offering... but I hope its the 32!

VF Customer since they launched the first PAYG (Pre-Paid) phones in the UK... (that's '96 for those that need a number)

well 16GB is a sad state to be in in 2014. my Galaxy S i9000 came with 16GB 4 years ago with vodafone, Galaxy s3 32GB 2 years ago with vodafone 2014 galaxy s5 16GB I feel i gone backwards and created a headache too much hassle running out system storage and maintaining it.

Other thing to bear in mind make sure you got a good data allowance LG G3 has a 4K screen I am sure you would want to stream youtube 4K to take advantage of it! whats the bitrate on that? Recording it on the phone is 4k @30fps, 48Mbps, AAC 121kbps
1080p @30fps, 17Mbps, AAC 121kbps

Ellis,if this date changes you will post! We'll guess what the date has changed and no post and according to cancellations they haven't even got a date, Yes that's a month after it's release! absolutely shocking but to be honest half expected it! Still it's made me make a decision to purchase it elsewhere so at least I'll be rid of Vodafone's shocking service.

just popped onto the vodafone website and couldn't see anyting about this phone?

coming out on the 30th apparently (Wednesday)

markwalker69
7: Helper
7: Helper
I personally don't think Vodafone have a clue what's happening I have been told in the last 2 days by 2 different customer services people that the phone won't be in until the first week in August then the other person told me it would be 2-3 months before it hits the website. So what I would like Ben to answer is what exact date is it available to order because I & others want to know, you don't seem to grasp that past loyal customers are leaving Vodafone & going elsewhere due to your poor handling of this release & I will be another one of those that will go elsewhere unless I get a precise date from Vodafone. And please before all you iPhone & Samsung worshippers come on & tell me this phone is not gonna be popular I'm afraid your talking out your A*** this phone is as good & better so let's have a precise date or confirmation that it will be the 28th July