LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

"Lee" on chat said that Vodafone hadn't yet been given a date of when it would be available to be pre ordered/sold.  Said nothing was being released yet and to keep checking the website to see when the pre order is an option.

TheOracle
The phone will be out very soon, I have the price plans in front of me...

Sammygeezer, are you incapable of reading or do you just enjoy the attention? You have been told by Vodafone employees several times that the phone will be available on the 28th of July. Why is that so hard to grasp? Sure, all employees may not know about the release but so what? You were told on here the release date, why would that not suffice?

Constant complaints will not make the phone appear at your door any quicker and I'm sure VF won't lose too much sleep if you decide to jump ship which you've been going on about doing for weeks now.

To the VF staff on here, thanks for the help and I for one will be getting when it comes out :Smiling:

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)

Afternoon all.

I can confirm that the phone will be the16GB only version at launch. It's possible this may change in the future but at time of writing I have no information on if that will be the case.

As an extra bit of info, I can confirm we will have the G3 in both Metallic Black and Shine Gold colours.

Hope this helps.

markwalker69
7: Helper
So Ellis are you saying there will be no pre sale for the LG G3 before Monday then and if not what's the point of registering on the site for updates for this phone.

alexover
TheOracle the problem has been lack of communication plus not being able to pre order a handset that is supposedly due out in 5 days ??? All previous flagship handsets have had this option. Plus Vodafone should worry about loosing customers so what u on about.

jeffkinn
However much you love and want this device it just isn't a flagship phone. It won't get anywhere close to the iPhones or Samsung phones. Hence the network is not going to act as though they expect it to sell like hotcakes.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Ellis_VF

Afternoon all.

At present we will not be offering a pre-order option on the LG G3. It's only a select few new launches that we do offer pre-order on. I will certainly pass on the comments for consideration in any future LG flagship launch.

Ellis

TheOracle
The date has been on this forum for a while. What difference does it make if anyone else knows about it? You still wouldn't be able to order it regardless. The demand isn't as high as the likes of iPhones or Samsungs. Also, VF use next day delivery, so you'll still get the phone pretty sharpish.
VF will not want to lose customers of course, but I doubt they would lose sleep over one.

markwalker69
The select few being iPhone & Samsung you mean blow everything else, so the dedicated page for this phone which has been mentioned every time I have contacted you online is absolute bull. With ref to TheOracle next day delivery you pay for with Vodafone the LG G3 is selling better than the Samsung s5 in its home land and I would suggest if you haven't anything useful to say go and play with your iPhone or Samsung. Also jeffkinn why are you even on this forum!

jeffkinn

@markwalker69 wrote:
. Also jeffkinn why are you even on this forum!

Why wouldn't I be here?

Jeffkinn_Sig.png