LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hello all.

Please keep the conversations polite and friendly. As long as the comments do not go against the house rules then any opinions are welcome.

As stated, the LG 3G will not have the option for a pre-order. I can understand that people want this option and I am sorry that it is not available. The desire for pre-order on LG phones will be noted and taken in to consideration for future flagship devices.

Ellis

We aren't in Korea, so that doesn't really matter. 

Free delivery can be given if you ask. Also, in my previous post I said I was going to get the LG and do not own either a Samsung or an iPhone. Not too sure where you got that from...

hrym

Just out of idle curiosity: is anyone on this thread prepared to take "yes" for an answer?

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi I started this thread so I might as well let you know. I could not be bothered to wait and got a oneplus one from express love the fone. so bye lg g3

@ TheOracle, are you off your head? I have posted that the only people in Voda that know this is coming, are bloggers-NOT ONE VODAFONE SHOP SALESPERSON, NOR RENEWALS, NOR CANCELLATIONS CAN CONFIRM THIS! If you want to contradict this, then go ahead, I'm waiting.... if not KEEP IT SHUT! I think it's you that likes the attention, me.... I just want my new LG G3, which, at the end of the month, after my 30 days notice, I will get from CWH....

jeffkinn

sammygeezer wrote:

@ TheOracle, are you off your head? I have posted that the only people in Voda that know this is coming, are bloggers-NOT ONE VODAFONE SHOP SALESPERSON, NOR RENEWALS, NOR CANCELLATIONS CAN CONFIRM THIS! If you want to contradict this, then go ahead, I'm waiting.... if not KEEP IT SHUT! I think it's you that likes the attention, me.... I just want my new LG G3, which, at the end of the month, after my 30 days notice, I will get from CWH....

I'm sure Ellis, who heads the premier customer service tech team in Vodafone, will enjoy being called a blogger.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

"I'm sure Ellis, who heads the premier customer service tech team in Vodafone, will enjoy being called a blogger"

The same customer service team who know nothing about the G3 in the slightest?

50p says that the phone will be available to buy on the 28th July, but it will just be a pre order, they won't be in the shops, or in your hands to use, for a couple of weeks after that. this way the phones can be ordered/sent over from whereever they are coming from on the 28th.

jeffkinn

Again no - not the same team, hence my description of them.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

oh, so there are different levels of customer service?

when you are unhappy with the "standard" customer service you can then be put through to the "premier" set of employees?

jeffkinn

There are different levels of customer services on all large organisations as I'm sure you will have found out for yourself. Ever spken to BT or British Gas or any financial services company?

The team that run this forum are hand picked and represent the best of the best  which is why it's so successful in resolving thousands of customer's complaints and problems.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png