LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

Further to my previous post, I have just spoken to Austin on the Vodafone Live Chat who told me it has been delayed and it 'might' be available in store on the 30th and it could be pushed back further. Like I said, not holding out much hope for Wednesday.

Hi mattjcross, christoff857,tailwhip2000 and markwalker69

For updates and information for the releases of phones, see our blog.

Thanks,

Laura

@Laura The blog where you state "Get yours now! The LG G3 coming to Vodafone UK on 28 July, so stay tuned for more info then"

It's now well after lunchtime on the 28th July and nothing on the actual website about this phone.

I understand that this isn't a Samsung or an Iphone, but surely from just reading this thread alone, Vodafone would understand that people want this phone and would like to stay with Vodafone while using this phone yet you are making life as difficult as possible to buy it from you and stay on your network.

Laura 15:30 GMT 28/07/2014 yes very helpful your blog still shows the release date as today but I wouldn't expect anything else from Vodafone! Does anyone know what there on about who work for Vodafone?

this should make you laugh

you: at 16:20:39

hi, can you tell me when the new LG G3 will be available to buy/upgrade to please?

Ryan: at 16:20:25
Hi my name is Ryan, how can I help with upgrading your Vodafone pay monthly mobile phone today?

Ryan: at 16:20:53 
Sadly we don't stock any of the LG handsets I'm sorry to say.

you: at 16:23:59
i thought vodafone were getting the LG G3 today?

you: at 16:24:03
it is on the vodafone blog?

Ryan: at 16:24:01
We've not heard anything as of yet I'm sorry to say.

you: at 16:24:26
ok, no worries. thanks for your help

you would think the staff would know about the phone by now, surely? :Smiling:

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Afternoon all.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I've had confirmation that the LG G3 should be in store from this Wednesday (30 July), but I’ll let you know if this date changes. This is later than we’d originally expected but it’s still very much on its way. Apologies for any disappointment this may have caused, but we’re sure it’ll be worth the wait.

What about this one lol it's a total shambles

mattjcross
1: Seeker
To be honest @Laura. If you could come to the forum with anything to offer other than "visit our blog" (that we never update) then we would be happy. It is however the total lack of communication that is irritating people. You can tell that many people want this phone but not saying anything other than the above doesn't fill people with faith.

sammygeezer
5: Helper

Monday the 28th, the day the G3 officially goes on sale!! (or not!)
First a few personal hello's

@hrym "is anyone prepared to take yes for an answer?"
Not until we see it in writing on the website, NOT a blog, NO.

@TheOracle "Trust me the fone is there and people do know about it"
Again, obviously not!

@jeffkinn "the phone has been announced on the Social Blog. THAT is the official announcement and not a rumour or speculation"
Obviously it's NOT official, and was indeed, just a rumour and speculation!

And the best one;
@jeffkinn "The team that run this forum are hand picked and represent the best of the best"
I nearly peed myself at that!!

You three have argued against all the customers on here, telling them they are wrong and you are right. And here we are, Monday 28th, the day of reckoning, and what....?? Absolute nothing-STILL!! Why do you three, especially jeffkinn and oracle (!) keep arguing for something you haven't got a clue about-that's what I can't understand?!! All the customers on here are trying to ascertain when this fone is available, but I can't for the life of me understand why you two are on here?? So now, after weeks of putting customers down, telling them "it's coming", "can't you read", "it'll be here on the 28th" etc, who are the fools....!!

I'm just glad I went to CWH to get mine, coz Vodafone haven't got a clue!! And as for this "official blog...."

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

The blog IS official which is why you keep getting pointed to it. In case you didn't notice it is a part of the Vodafone website!  The blog is used to to do write ups about what is happening at Vodafone and also to communicate new phone launches.

As per all the various statement sfrom the blog to the eForum Team, the phone was scheduled to be here on 28th July. There have been some issues which have further delayed Vodafone getting the device, hence the statement from Ellis just a few posts up about the fact that it should now be in store on 30 July.

PWIAC