LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

TheOracle
Mines is on the way Sammygeezer....

From where? I phoned Voda up AGAIN today to enquire, and guess what, yep, NOBODY KNEW NOTHING, so please enlighten me with how you got yours!! 

sammygeezer
5: Helper

Hold on, jeffkin's is on it's way-explain that if you've only got an estimated date for the 30th? Either it's on it's way or it's got an estimated release date, one of you is wrong....

jeffkinn

Did someone call me?

Now let me see - it's really unusual for a phone to be late isn't it unless of course you're talking about:

iPhone 4

iPhone 4S

iPhone 5

iPhone 5S

Galaxy S3

Galaxy S4

Galaxy S5

Sony Z2

and no doubt several others

So once and for all and for the last time - the blog IS an official Vodafone announcement and LG, like most manufacturers, have been unable to get enough stock out to satisfy the networks.

I'm now unsubscribing from this thread as I do hate repeating myself, especially to people that refuse to listen.

Goodnight.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

TheOracle
I just rang and got it :Smiling:

sammygeezer
So let me get this right Oracle, you got the G3, from Vodafone, by phoning them up, yet the "official" representatives from Vodafone on this very blog have said it's been put back til "maybe" Wednesday??

TheOracle
Yep :Smiling:

sammygeezer
My you're good!! And when will you have your hands on said fone?

TheOracle
Tomorrow or Wednesday! Delivery can be longer to Ireland :Smiling:

sammygeezer
Hmmm, excuse my scepticism....