LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

We've recently edited a post in this thread as it breached our house rules. Whilst we encourage conversation within the community, there are certain rules everyone must follow. This ensures the forum remains suitable for everyone, as well as being free from excess clutter.

The person whose post has been edited has been contacted privately.

If you're unfamiliar with the house rules, please take a minute to view them here.

Thank you

alexover
7: Helper
Ben_H sort this shambles out and people wouldn't get the hump, its always communication that's the problem. Can u confirm that u can or can't order this phone at the moment??

markwalker69
Ben it's a bit of a shame that Vodafone are not so quick updating customers about it's products as you are with pulling certain people up on here! It's been a total joke how Vodafone have dealt with the release of the LG G3 & you will have lost loyal customers through poor management of this long & ever lasting saga.

mattjcross
1: Seeker
Well it's the 30th and still no phone . What's going on voda

It is still a little early, give them until after 9am at least.

Just spoke to vodafone over the phone and apprantly they are not stocking it and can't be ordered over the phone.

Only way to get it is in the store. If your store will even stock it. Just seems odd you would only stock a phone alot of people want in stores ... Waiting to speak to a store to find out. Will be bloody pathetic if they don't stock it....

markwalker69
I wasn't told that when I called, I was told pricing it is on there system & they were expecting the phone today at the warehouse! But whether that happens is another thing, shambles I think I'll get a sim free & ditch Vodafone they obviously don't know what there doing.

Beats me. And yeah total shambles been told multiple times vodafone won't be selling the phone. Staff members be bloody clueless.

If anyone is able to actually order one through the phone let me know. Stores won't even pick up.

jeffkinn

It's available in store only st the moment for some bizarre reason.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

idoits, idoits everywhere