LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

markwalker69
7: Helper
7: Helper
It's amazing how quick responses are on other advertising, shame you can't reply so quick to your loyal customers! Anyway I have gone down the sim free route, much better value over the term of the contract. Waited long enough I will use the sim from my remaining contract & then ditch Vodafone for there poor service, I call the shots now!

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone

I'm sorry for the confusion today.

I can confirm that the LG G3 is now available to buy in store. As of tomorrow, July 31 2014, it will also be available to order over the phone.

We’ll also be making the device available online soon.

You'll be able to order on a 12 month contract from July 31 2014 as well.

Thanks

Well Finally, 

Don't understand why you this wasn't broadcasted when the blog went out. but anyways atleast i can now order it over the phone.

Thanks Ellis. Appreciate the update :Smiling:

adverserath
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Been following this since the first page but couldn't be bothered signing up. Only issue I have with this now is the price. I have the lg 4x from p4u at £21/m bought the day it came out. This phone is meant to cost me another £27? I do get the vea discount at 20% and it would save me 5/m on netflix. What ever happened to upgrades being better value for money?
I looked at the oneplus one today which is only £230 if you get the invite.
Anyway a lot of Vodafone staff will be shocked tomorrow when they see lg on their system tomorrow after saying they "don't do lg". Let's see how tomorrow goes.

jeffkinn

Upgrades can't be better value for money when handset prices continue to climb. 

One + is a weird situation and of course Nexus prices are relatively low. But don't expect to see Apple, Samsung, Sony or LG following suit.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Adverserath - you are aware, however, that you can't get the 20% Employee Advantage discount on a contract that you've taken out with a third party? It is only valid on contracts taken directly with Vodafone.

PWIAC

Yes! Well aware of that as I tried to claim it 2 years ago when I took out the contract. The contract ends at the end of August.

If I upgrade to Vodafone directly can I then claim the 20% afterwards? (Im then a vodafone customer)

Optionally, I can cancel my contract at the end of this month and use a "New Customer" deal/reward where I get £50 for joining! It means me waiting another month, but its a free 50 snots! If a sales person would offer something like the wireless charger or a £2 reduction on the face contract it may swing my decision. I've never really haggled a phone contract, my best haggle was with safestyle trying to sell me windows when I really didnt want them.

drey_p
If you upgrade through Vodafone, yes, you'll be able to get the discount.

Do bear in mind that if you take out a contract through a cash back site, you won't be eligible for the discount. My advice so to do the maths carefully to work out what will be the best saving for you.

PWIAC

Anybody happen to know if its the 2GB or 3GB Variant?