LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

The problem I have with the blog, is that I can't see any mention of it on the main site. Also, to find out what phones are coming soon I had to google it which then showed the blog, there is nothing on the main vodafone site to tell you what is coming soon or a link (that I can see) to their blog.

If they actually sorted that out I doubt many people would be complaining so much.

jeffkinn

All valid criticisms.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Having just spoken to Gazal on live speak, i was told this:

"Gazal: at 10:45:47
 Well, we have got the updates that we are launching LG G3 soon on our website , at the end of this month .

You: at 10:45:48
 oh excellent

Gazal: at 10:46:17
 However we have not been briefed about the exact date yet .

Gazal: at 10:46:22
 We understand that this particular handset is going to extremely popular therefore we have a specific section of our website where you can register your interest and we will then keep you updated via email with the release date and any other news on the handset. "coming soon" click here. ."

So, it would appear it is coming, by the end of July, just no dates are 100% confirmed yet.

got bored waiting went for the galaxy s5 instead although I was seriously attempted to jump ship from Samsung after having a Galaxy S 16GB and Galaxy s3 32GB only disappointment is that its a 16GB version of the s5.

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting.

In terms of the LG G3, it's shown under the "Coming Soon" part of the blog.

"Are Vodafone going to range the.........." is probably one of the most asked questions we get. Our answer is that we advise you to check the blog as we showcase all launches there.

We have a great team who put lots of information about Vodafone on the blog.

It's worth bookmarking it and checking it regularly. If you follow us on Twitter @VodafoneUK we tweet about upcoming launches and you'll be directed to the blog.

We don't currently have any information about the launch date, or packages that will be available. 

Thanks.

Ian

This is part of the problem. Nowhere on the main Vodafone site does it state that the LG G3 is coming soon. You have to read about it on the blog, which is awkward to find.

Why don't you have a link somewhere on the phone section that points to the phones that are coming soon? Surely that would be better, also a rough idea of time would be nice, there is no way that a company such as Vodafone have no idea when they will be stocking this phone.

jeffkinn

@Retired-Ian_ Thanks for confirming what we already knew - that the blog is an official Vodafone website and that the LG G3 is coming to Vodafone.

However, are you feeding back to the business that there seems to be widespread ignorance of the website in the general customer services estate and, even worse, they are disputing that it's an official Vodafone website?

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Jeffkin

Thanks for the feedback. We do try and keep all of our staff up to date with all of the latest information. Sometimes some bits and pieces may be missed by certain staff members which we'll address individually.

Ellis

jeffkinn
Thanks Ellis. I thought this thread was particularly interesting (in a bad way) as not only were staff not aware of the blog, but didn't even seem to accept that it was written by Vodafone employees. It is very easy to understand the reluctance of other customers to accept what we were saying and to believe what they've been told by customer services staff.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

sammygeezer
5: Helper
Hi Ellis, are you a Vodafone employee?