LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

@alexover

"Hi folks,

We've just published a blog article here. It has a bit more content along with an interview with the LG head of Mobile in UK and Ireland. :smileyhappy:

It's not availble to order just yet, but mark 28 July on your calendars. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben"

VF Customer since they launched the first PAYG (Pre-Paid) phones in the UK... (that's '96 for those that need a number)

markwalker69
7: Helper
That's funny because phones 4 u are not stocking the LG G3!

alexover
Cheers Ben, just wanting to pre order asap!!

sammygeezer
5: Helper
Well yesterday I got a call from a guy in disconnections win asked me why I had asked for my PAC code and was leaving Vodafone. When I told him the reason was because of the complete lack of communication between ALL Vodafone staff, and also to their customers, explaining about all the "are you aren't you" regarding the G3, he still maintained Vodafone aren't stocking it-so after pointing him to the direction of this blog, and especially the interview with the head of LG UK, I said this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!!

Fahd
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

HI,

I am looking to get the Lg G3 korean edition, just wanted to know if it will work here in UK on VODA 4g networks. Is there any band that I can check on the mobile specification, would be great.

Thanks,

Fahd

alexover
Vodafone, u are supposedly releasing this phone in 6 days and there's still no way of pre ordering??

Absolute shambles! 

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

Not all phones launched have a pre-order option. Many are just sent live as soon as they hit the warehouse and stores.

Fahd - The bandwidths we use for 4G are 800 and 2600MHz. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Thanks Ben,

yup, that will not work in UK then.....:smileyhappy:

alexover
Come off it Ben_H, from the beginning if there was a leading flagship phone coming out I have been able to pre order!!! U have to admit this hasn't been the smoothest lead up to a launch by Vodafone has it?? So if this phone is out with you on the 28th of this month, the fact I can't pre order now prob means I won't be able to pre order at all do u think??