LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

Hello

this phone is out tomorrow so when are you stocking this, I can't seem to order online yet?

I went on the live chat the other day and asked them why I could buy this phone from pretty much everywhere else. The person on the chat told me it was because weren't releasing the phone to them just yet.

Funny how LG sent phones to other networks and shops but not Vodafone themselves.

markwalker69
7: Helper
Quite agree with you its shocking how Vodafone go about there business, your either having the phone or not & as many people are in the same position & want the LG g3 we will just go else where if you don't pull your fingers out & tell customers. Just answer customers truthfully & don't palm them off with your blog all the time.

hrym

As far as I know, no network stocks all phones from all manufacturers, so you may need to shop around for some models. You also have the option of buying SIM-free outright too, of course.

alexover
Yeah its crazy how there's nothing from Vodafone already seen as most of the other networks know?? They need to hurry up as they will be losing customers everyday. Vodafone sort it out asap and get your Coming Soon page back up and running.

At least somewhere I can add my email address for new order details related to the G3.  Hurry up been with Voda for 10+ years i'll me leaving and taking my number with me if you don't get your ar*e in gear.

I remember when Vodafone used to the the best for everything customer service, new products etc. etc.

Funny how things change they are no longer the force they used to be.

markwalker69
Yes another one here who will in the next week be ditching Vodafone for good if No announcement is made, I had this last year with the LG g2 but decided to go for the Note 3 but now my contract along with my wife's as well is nearly up so I will be jumping ship.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi markwalker69

As soon as we have any information about this phone, it'll be added to the blog :).

Thanks

sukhi

markwalker69
Sukhi you don't seem to grasp what customers are saying, we want to know whether you are stocking the phone or looking in to stocking it, is it that hard that every reply you give "it may be added to the blog" if you stock it! it's just not good enough a simple yes or no would suffice.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi markwalker69,

Hazarding a guess to information we don't know wouldn't look very good if we were wrong.

The blog is an official channel and is the first place announcements like a phone launch are made. My team won't be confirming or denying any of our range until it appears here.

If you wish to close your line in the meantime, you can arrange this here.

Thanks, Ben