LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

alexover
7: Helper
I spoke to a Vodafone agent yesterday and he hadn't even heard of the LG G3???? Can someone from Vodafone confirm on here pls. Thanks.

jeffkinn
Confirm what?

If you look at the look at the link I posted to the Vodafone Social Blog you'll see the official announcement of the G3. You won't get any further information than that at the moment.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

alexover
The launch date, what paul211b asked.

jeffkinn
According to a number of posts I've found on Google, the release date in the UK is July 1st.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

alexover
Yeah that's what I've heard, its just Vodafone took longer to confirm they're having it so could poss push the date back a bit??

jeffkinn

It's unlikely as Vodafone is normally pretty good at getting phones out on their official launch date, although manufacturers are not so good at making sure stick is available.

You won't get told anything on this forum that hasn't already been formally announced by Vodafone. They never make ad hoc announcements and the likelihood is that the eforum team won't know anything more than the official announcements from the team that does the ranging. That's just my speculation of course - I have no inside knowledge whatsoever.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

What phone to buy Arrrhhh.

Wanted the one plus one but that's never going to be released.  Then I see the LG G3 which seems like a good option.  Now Amazon will be showing off their 3d phone today.  What to go for?

jeffkinn

First of all decide that size phone you want. The G3 is a large one - Note 3 phablet size. Other phones are smaller.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Size is not important to me really had a HTC one M8 for a bit that was fine.

jeffkinn
The LG G3 is a lot bigger. I had a Note 3 and loved it but eventually I found it?s size to be just a tad too big for me. I now have the HTC One M8 and it?s a great phone.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png