LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

alexover
7: Helper
7: Helper
Can we have a response on here from a Vodafone representative pls.

Just been chatting to "John" online and they do not have the phone in stock.  He said maybe on the 16th July????

Now do I stay or do I leave Vodafone.........

If this wasn't a work contract I'd jump ship in an instant to someone who actually communicated to their customers instead of either ignoring them or feeding them a bunch of lies.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone.

You can see the latest handset launches here.

As soon as the phone is available, we'll announce it on the website.

DaveCD

^^^^^^^

Others are asking why we can get this phone today on a Vodafone contract from someone else.  But if we want this phone from Vodafone will need to wait another two weeks at least???

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@paul211b wrote:

^^^^^^^

Others are asking why we can get this phone today on a Vodafone contract from someone else.  But if we want this phone from Vodafone will need to wait another two weeks at least???

Erm - perhaps that is because the third party supplier that they are ordering from has their own stock which they bundle with airtime contracts.  Third parties buy their own phones and their stock has nothing to do with the main networks.

PWIAC

Does anyone know if these third party supplier airtimes have full coverage?

I ask as when I called to leave saying its cheaper at carphone to have the Vodafone network. I was told that the tarrif is cheaper as the coverage is not as good if I was to get airtime from Vodafone directly?

drey_p

@paul211b wrote:

Does anyone know if these third party supplier airtimes have full coverage?

I ask as when I called to leave saying its cheaper at carphone to have the Vodafone network. I was told that the tarrif is cheaper as the coverage is not as good if I was to get airtime from Vodafone directly?

That is a load of nonsense.  If you get a Vodafone contract, you will have the same signal regardless of where you got the contract from.

PWIAC

That's what I assumed, they will then say anything to keep you ordering from them.  How easy is it to take my number with me?  If I want to order a phone from a third party can I just use my current Simm?

O2 have stock. Three have stock. Vodafone don't have stock.

This is where all the arguments fall flat. I can walk into an O2 store today and get the G3 the same day. Or I can go to the Three website and order it and have it tomorrow.

So why does Vodafone not have stock and why can't they say whether they will have it or not and give us a date, instead of telling us to look at their blog and wait.