Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moto G

nickdawes
1: Seeker

I had just got used to the android version on my Moto G when they downloaded a revised version.  Vf have told me that I am not the only one who finds the new version less user friendly and a further version is being prepared.  Does anyone know when that will be available?

A further problem is that the on line guide does not seem to have been updated to match the new system.

2 REPLIES 2

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nickdawes

Please see our information regarding firmware.

Thanks,

Gemma

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm slightly surprised that the new version is so different from the old one.  I recently did the KitKat to Lollipop update (admittedly not on a Moto G) and found the interface broadly similar and the new features just a matter of digging around for.  If it's the launcher that's changed you could always look at alternatives on the Play Store.

When I've updated other devices, a revised manual usually appears in time, especially if the device is still current.   When I was looking at manuals. the Moto G one was one of the best I found for a new user.  You may find more in the pdf version than any online guide, possibly.   (Unless that's what you were referring to in the firts place?)