Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 and Moto 360

Pepski
2: Seeker
I pre-ordered the Nexus 6 when it was available with the free Moto 360 and, now that the offer has been removed from the website, I assume that I was quick enough to be eligible?

My main query is regarding the colour of the watch. A news article that linked me to the offer claimed it was the black 360, whereas the images on the VF website show the silver option (with black strap) and the offer doesn't actually specify which it is.

Any help would be appreciated. 👍😉
30 REPLIES 30

harishram
1: Seeker

Hi,

I had trouble placing the order online so called your helpline to place this order. Unfortunately the agent on the phone could not see this offer on her system, and mentioned that this offer is yet to open. I have still placed the order for the phone so I don't miss out on this deal, and have asked to be "added in" on the Moto 360 offer when it opens up. Please can you kindly let me know if/when this has been reflected on your system? Happy to provide details of my order. Please let me know.

Harish

offroadermike
4: Newbie
I pre ordered mine over the phone on the 18th, and like yourself the agent couldn't see the 360 offer, but my confirmation email clearly states "Nexus 6 and Moto 360"

Just don't wanna wait two weeks for it, lol.

Pepski
13 days and counting now! 😁

Just want to know which colour the 360 is.

HI All

I ordered mine and got a confirmation email stating the 360 is included. I can see a "pending" transaction on my bank account so they must have started some sort of process.

I did notice that when I ordered on the morning of the 18th the "deal" on the main page was the 39.50 with GB data and the watch. the next day this deal changed to the higher tariff but still offered the watch....its interesting voda would do that..

Best of luck all... FYI I have found the pebble steele band fits and looks GREAT on the 360! worth a shot if you find the stock band a bit poor.

Well done for getting one. My upgrade is not due till tomorrow but seeing as the shipping date isn't until December you would have thought that they would have adopted a common sense approach and let me place an order.

However foolish idiot that I am, I forgot it is Vodafone I am dealing with. Store could not pre-order for me, neither could the upgrade team and when I asked the Twitter team I was just told to 'pay off my contract'.

Service is has gone and is still going rapidly downhill.

offroadermike
4: Newbie
I used to always think the same! However I was upgraded a month earlier than I could, with nothing added on to my contact, happy days!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone.

The Moto360 is grey. :Smiling:

You can track your orders online here.

Thanks,

Jenny

HI Jenny

Thank you for your reply but that is not working. The link works and you can enter details but anything I put returns "login credentials are invalid"

I have triple checked the web number 0000000119200106

and entered the post code various ways in case that was the problem and it is simply not accepting it.

Can you assist any further?

Hi Jenny,

I am having a lot of trouble getting the true status of my order. I had asked the representative on the phone while placing the order last week,to include me on the Moto 360 offer, and she seemed to have some issues with her system in doing that. I had asked her to at least include it in the notes on my order, but later found out that has also not been captured, and mushy delivery confirmation only had the phone and no watch. Despite repeated calls to Vodafone, and a request for someone to listen in on my original call, I am afraid this has hit a dead end. Please can you kindly help out here? My order number is WEB-0000000121689374. Happy for you to reach out to me directly via phone or email.

Thanks,

Harish