Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 and Moto 360

Pepski
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I pre-ordered the Nexus 6 when it was available with the free Moto 360 and, now that the offer has been removed from the website, I assume that I was quick enough to be eligible?

My main query is regarding the colour of the watch. A news article that linked me to the offer claimed it was the black 360, whereas the images on the VF website show the silver option (with black strap) and the offer doesn't actually specify which it is.

Any help would be appreciated. 👍😉
30 REPLIES 30

offroadermike
4: Newbie
Yeah I get that, but between the 18th November and the 8th December you may be paying more on your tariff before you even get the phone.

If you are paying more on your tariff, you'll still have access to the additional minutes and/or data that your new tariff would give you. Don't get me wrong, if I'm still waiting for mine come January I won't be quite so relaxed about it.:smileywink:

Fods
3: Seeker
I get that is only 3 weeks, but I don't have the hardware currently to fully make use of the tarriff. So basically I'm paying more than the sim only equivalent tariff, which is essentially what I'm on until I get my phone.
I upgraded as a deal of all the components so feel my line rental should only have come into play with the arrival of the phone.

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
In that case, you can cancel the pre order and wait until the phones are available off-shelf to upgrade. You may feel the line rental change should be delayed, but the terms you and I and all the rest agreed to was an immediate line rental change and a delivery as and when available.

This is exactly why they put on offers like the 360, to encourage people to put money down with no guaranteed delivery date.

Fods
Well ahead of you my good man. Cancelled my order and got my money back. Saved 40 pounds this month. The 360 wasn't something I was fortunate enough to get so no loss there. That and and carphone warehouse have done a better deal with my rental starting on receipt of phone. They said they would take my old number too. Plus it's 20gb a month not 10.
Really wanted to just upgrade via Vodafone having been with them for 13 years and has decent service but variety is the spice of life.

Well, I have had no change or news so far, looks like its down to waiting for the post on Monday for now... 

While i did get in early for the 360 as well I will be deciding within the first couple of days with both if I made the right decision. I have been on a sim only plan for ages and still cannot decide of Vodafone will be right for me. I live near the staffordshire/shropshire border and signal is fine with ee all except my house but voda's 2g is full signal (tried a payngo sim)  I am very worried that I will not be happy with either the phone or the service and the 360 was the thing that made me decide to go for it. I have since found that the nexus 6 will not run the fantastic Moto apps that the moto g and moto x have on them. While i realise that I can get some of this on the 360 watch, i am not sure how it will work in action.

I am still amazed that the price of poor 4g service at 4gb limit is so much higher than unlimited 3g. I have also found that voda's 3g service stinks to add to my worries.

(Removed in line with House Rules)

I now have been cut off by a vodafone chat rep and she could not answer my questions and told me I had the wrong department even though i was transferred to HER!

They now say I have 2 ordered with them 1 from the 18th and 1 a week later! they cannot tell me how this happened or even answer why one is a WEB order number and one is a SBL number.

They also said I should go in store and ask as they will be able to help me and track any orders though everyone on here has had no luck in doing so. 

I live 30 miles from a store! they keep telling me to just dial 191 from my Vodafone handset i DONT HAVE A VODAFONE SANDSET, I AM A NEW CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

in the attached chat i explained that I had received 2 order numbers and wanted to know why and what they included. she said dont worry I wont be charged but then explained how to cancel. Why would I cancel when I dont know what they are for and wont be charged???

I would rather have purchased both the phone and watch outright 3 times (Removed in line with House Rules) As a new customer I am shocked thatany company could be this bad!

Im so angry my spelling has suffered!

This is the 3rd time I have asked about having 2 order numbers and still have no good answer! Can anyone confirm if they have ever had any success asking questions in-store about online orders?

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Nevr,

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll check the orders for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Well, I have just got confirmation that mit delivery is on its way and should reach me tomorrow. I am however not expecting it to arrive with the Moto 360, as I have unfortunately missed the cut. I did try to check if there was anyway I could still get the 360, with an increased line rental package ( to avoid paying the bulk one off), but apparently Vodafone have no extra stock ( of course, why would such a large firm buy anything more than the exact number they need). Anyway, if any of you decide to not take up on the promotion (for some bizarre reason) or have accidentally had two orders processed and would like to get rid (that's the sound of me clutching at straws), then please do let me know.