Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 and Moto 360

Pepski
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I pre-ordered the Nexus 6 when it was available with the free Moto 360 and, now that the offer has been removed from the website, I assume that I was quick enough to be eligible?

My main query is regarding the colour of the watch. A news article that linked me to the offer claimed it was the black 360, whereas the images on the VF website show the silver option (with black strap) and the offer doesn't actually specify which it is.

Any help would be appreciated. 👍😉
30 REPLIES 30

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
When was the order done? Going by the site and reports of similar deals previously, there wouldn't be an opt in/out option: as long as the offer was open, the bundled deal was the only available option, and as soon as it ended, the non-bundled was all that was there. As in if you ordered day1, and for some reason didn't want the freebie, it wasn't possible to not select it.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi both, 

Please contact us on Live help and we'll be able to investigate for you. 

Thanks, 

Phil

Hey All,

this thread has helped quell some fears I had about not actually getting the watch/nexus deal. Having just spoken to a rep from Vodafone, he has advised that we won't be able to track orders until the order status has gone from "open" to "closed". 

I think the excitement of selling the Nexus might've got to Vodafone and they were a little premature with the tracking emails!

offroadermike
4: Newbie
Question is will we actually get our Nexus 6 on Friday that is the question 😕

Spoke via 191 and was told it wont be till the 8th that i get my phone

offroadermike
Yeah just noticed the date has been updated online, bummer!!

I guess the annoyance is that i upgrade almost 3 weeks before i get the phone so have to pay 3 weeks worth of higher tariff for nothing? Seems a bit silly but oh wells.

clawson
10: Established
10: Established

Although your contarct does run from the upgrade date and not the date of delivery, so ultimately you shouldn't lose out.

offroadermike
That didn't make sense, of course your losing out if you upgrade 3 weeks before you get the phone, if your paying more on your tariff!

GojuSuzi
Yes, but 24 months starting 18 November is the same amount as 24 months starting 8 December; over the course of it, you pay the same total amount.