Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 delivery date

algom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered the Nexus 6 and Moto360 on Nov18th with expected delivery of 5th December. I like many others have yet to receive consignment or delivery information and have never been able to track my order using WEB ref. 

I know that there has been delays from the manufacturer which was supposed to distribute on the 1st of Dec. There is a lot of speculation circulating that handsets could be delayed until as late as mid Dec. However this afternoon o2 have just started selling the Nexus 6 not as a pre-order, but as in-stock with next day delivery (5th Dec). 

I am wondering if Vodafone has received any handsets from the manufacturer, or if there is a new estimated delivery for customers who have pre-ordered weeks ago? 

629 REPLIES 629

Lunarcolt
3: Seeker
Good news I've just been told on web chat and have the transcript the warehouse has stock and is starting to ship out I know depending on order date this will vary from person to person but we should start seeing the phones from Monday :Smiling: maybe even tomorrow

Phoenix_Flight

Well that was of no help at all. Just got off the phone after nearly half an hour (most of which was spent on hold) to be told that despite being assured not even 12 hours ago it would definitely be delivered today, it most definitely will not be delivered today as they don't even have the stock yet, and could not even be offered an estimate as to when they will be getting stock and when I might actually be getting my phone.

First time I've actually pre-ordered a phone and don't think I'll be doing so again in a hurry, at least not with Vodafone.

Well there we go. My tracker status just changed:

Your order's been picked at our warehouse, ready for delivery. We'll let you know when it's with our courier and on its way to you.

Seems pre-orders are starting to get there order picked and sent out today. For ref. I ordered mine on 19/11

Roll on next week.

Hi,

I placed my order for the Nexus 6 and Moto 360 on the 20th November and received an  order confirmation.

However my confirmation of preorder did not mention the 360 and I am concerned that it isn't included in my order.

I would appreciate it if someone could check this as the onlone chat system is offline.

Also, has the preorder delivery date been pushed back until the 8th December?

clawson
10: Established
10: Established

If you placed the order on 20th you will almost certainly not get a 360. They changed the link on 19th to remove refences to the 360, likewise your confirmation should mention the 360 in the details. If it doesn't then what you have is a pre-order for the Nexus 6 (as per the link that is currently live)

Hi, I spoke to live chat last night and they confirmed I will be getting the Moto 360 despite the order not confirming it. I saved the live chat at the end so that I have it in writing :Smiling:

Hi I am having the same issue regarding the 360 offer I also ordered on the 20 th do you know around what time you ordered you bundle on the 20 th

Hi, sorry I'm not 100% sure, but when I placed the order it was still showing the Moto 360 offer next to the phone.

I was just concerned that others had the confirmation including a mention of the 360 and I didn't, which is why I contacted the live chat.

I contacted them too but they can't confirm anything very poor really, I have a screen shot of the offer on the website while I was on the phone to them will have to see what turns up when they eventually send them out, thanks anyway :Smiling:

Guess I got lucky, the representative I chatted with online confirmed 100% that I'll be receiving it and, like I say, I saved the transcript.