Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 delivery date

algom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered the Nexus 6 and Moto360 on Nov18th with expected delivery of 5th December. I like many others have yet to receive consignment or delivery information and have never been able to track my order using WEB ref. 

I know that there has been delays from the manufacturer which was supposed to distribute on the 1st of Dec. There is a lot of speculation circulating that handsets could be delayed until as late as mid Dec. However this afternoon o2 have just started selling the Nexus 6 not as a pre-order, but as in-stock with next day delivery (5th Dec). 

I am wondering if Vodafone has received any handsets from the manufacturer, or if there is a new estimated delivery for customers who have pre-ordered weeks ago? 

629 REPLIES 629

Yep - I am in exactly the same position. I have spoken to multiple online assistants in the chat, but no one is able to give me an update on the order.

Anyone?

Gents,

I luckily managed to get someone really helpful on a second attempt at Live Chat.

He called the warehouse and got them to confirm they had an order matching my details.

Said stock 'should' arrive on Monday and things should move on from there. Hopefully it's the same for both your pre-orders.

Have to say as a possible new customer, this has been a pretty awful start to the customer experience. 

This is good news! Hope they send some sort of confirmation so that we know it is approved and we have qualified for the watch offer.

After having no follow up on my confirmation of order for the Nexus 6 and Moto 360 I decided to call customer services and was told that I could check my order status at vodafone.co.uk/trackmynumber. 

You need to enter your order number which would have been on your confirmation email, it's the one which starts WEB-

Hi Stevie,

Unfortunately using the order tracking service always results in "Order details you've entered are invalid."

That's not changed since I placed the order.

That's strange as it works for me! I was initially told though my order had been declined despite the order initially being accepted by phone and payment taken for the handset (ordered on the 18th). If I was you I would call customer services and request an update.

I spoke to someone on Live Chat this morning who was unable to track my order - I am being passed onto another team who will be giving me a call back around 11:30.

Not very reassuring :Smiling:

Warnesey333

How did your call back go?

Hey,

So I managed to speak to someone - they were able to find my order from my postcode (but not the WEB-00 id).

It sounds like because they are on "back order" they are not tracking correctly yet. Im guessing this is due to the upcoming release date. The advisor on the phone was able to confirm my order had been accepted and was being processed, he even gave me my account number (which I didnt have before).

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hi everyone,

You should be able to track your order with the WEB-00.. reference here – Track my order

If nothing shows up, Live help should be able to find your order details.

When the order is due to be dispatched, a text and email confirmation will be sent.

The Moto 360 watch will have been confirmed on your initial order if you were one of the first 500.

Thanks,

Simon