Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
JAY C3E

PUK CODE

I have entered the default password incorrectely and was unaware that I had obviously done this 2 times prior to today.

As my mobile phone is my only means of communication (and it's un-useable) I have no alternate way of getting the PUK code.

Would the Vodafone admin team be able to sort this problem out if my phone number,i.m.e.i, debit card details as registered with vodafone and/or full name as registered with Vodafone are given?

Help would be appreciated a.s.a.p.
Message 1 of 14 (11,177 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

PUK CODE

The quickest way to get your PUK code is to give Customer Care a call, you can find the number for calling from a landline from the 'contact us' page of the website, its an automated service so there is no need to speak to anyone.

Alternatively, you can find the PUK from your online account.

It will take longer to wait for an Admin to contact you and they need to send you an email and you will need to respond back with your details.
Ann
Message 2 of 14 (11,177 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
David_V

PUK CODE

Hi J4Y-C3E,

What AnnS has suggested would be the quickest way to get your PUK. :D

I would also recommend registering for our great Online Services where you can do a number of tasks and will save you having to call customer services.

Thanks B-)

David
eForum Team
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 3 of 14 (11,177 Views)
JAY C3E

PUK CODE

I'v just tryed to join the online services, but as my phone can't be switched on (due to PUK code) I can't view the securty code that has been sent via text message to my phone to initiate activation on my account.

I have no access to a phone line therefore no way of getting this sorted.

Can this problem be dealt with directly by the Vodafone Admin team as I can easily prove to be the registered phone owner; security code for debit card topup , sim registration etc.
Message 4 of 14 (11,177 Views)
JAY C3E

PUK CODE

still no reply , :ph34r: .
Message 5 of 14 (11,177 Views)
Tech Team
James

PUK CODE

Heya J4y-c3e,

No need to worry as you don't have access to a phone line to contact customer care i will send you a quick Email, please reply with your details and one of the team will be able to get your PUK for you.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 14 (11,177 Views)
JAY C3E

PUK CODE

Thanks B-)
Message 7 of 14 (11,177 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
smiley_psico

PUK CODE

hey there im having the same issue as this would you be able to help me to please as i really need to use my phone thank you
Heya J4y-c3e,

No need to worry as you don't have access to a phone line to contact customer care i will send you a quick Email, please reply with your details and one of the team will be able to get your PUK for you.

James
eForum Team
Message 8 of 14 (11,177 Views)
finlayg

PUK CODE

Hi J4Y-C3E,

What AnnS has suggested would be the quickest way to get your PUK. :D

I would also recommend registering for our great Online Services where you can do a number of tasks and will save you having to call customer services.

Thanks B-)

David
eForum Team

plz can u tell me my puk code tho by email because well im not going to shops anytime soon plz send my puk code to me i have a LG cookie KP500 :blush: plz plz plz i really need my phone!!! my email is ###### plz only use this to sned me emails about puk code no spam plz
Message 9 of 14 (11,177 Views)
MrREAPAH0121

PUK CODE

Heya J4y-c3e,

James
eForum Team

Can you send me my PUK for Samsung D500 by email? :/
Thanks!
Message 10 of 14 (11,177 Views)
timthelegend

PUK CODE

Heya J4y-c3e,

James
eForum Team

Hey can you send me an email regarding my puk code please? I made my account after it was blocked, so I cant receive the message containing my puk code. thanks in advance.
Message 11 of 14 (11,177 Views)
emmababii

PUK CODE

i need a puk code for a samsung mobile x
could someone tell me how to do that x
Message 12 of 14 (11,177 Views)
MissSonia

PUK CODE

hi
I am having the same problems! I have accidently entered the wrong pin and now my phone is blocked. I do not have access to another phone and cannot therefore call customer services or read this security text. Please help ASAP !
Message 13 of 14 (11,177 Views)
KieranW496

PUK CODE

Hi
Can you send me my PUK code for my lg cookie fresh gs290 by email please?
Message 14 of 14 (11,177 Views)