Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Regarding LG G2

DomC
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello everyone!

I am thinking of buying LG G2 from Carphone Warehouse as an additional connection for my already-existing Vodafone account. I was wondering whether I would qualify for Oursourcer's Discount or does it have to be a direct purchase from Vodafone?

In other news, it is absolutely devastating that Vodafone decided not to stock this wonderful handset. Boo!

13 REPLIES 13

Cidermonkey
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am still trying to find out if vodafone will be stocking, selling or supplying the LG G2 as part of any contract or else available to buy in store. I can buy it at Amazon or various outlets but would prefer to stay loyal to Vodafone.  If not I will go elsewhere as this phone is far superior to anything Samsung do - knocks spots of the S5 - and destroyed Apple ages ago..

Could someone advise please?

Hi Cidermonkey,

We currently don’t have any details for this phone but keep an eye on our blog for the latest phone releases.

James

Thanks

I would have thought however that if Vodafone wishes to stay ahead of the pack they would offer more.  Samsung ar good granted but LG have stole a march on them with the G2 and Nexus 5 and no doubt the Nexus 6 when it is out later in the year.  Check out Which? and Stuff magazine - the reviews are phenomenal as are the reports for anyone who uses it..

Think I'll get one anyway and just add a sim only account - that will work out a whole lot cheaper for me as I refuse to use Apple products and not willing to pay over the odds for a S5 given it is new.

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
I think Vodafone got stung with the Galaxy Nexus which didn't sell well at all so have stayed clear of the Nexus devices since. Also Google's decision to sell the devices outright at such a low price probably doesn't sit well with them.

I did as you have suggested. I've got the Nexus 5 and a SIM only contract (4G 12month with Spotify) for just about the same price as buying an S4 (now the S5) outright.
Also have all the benefits of having a Nexus devjce, software updates, open handset etc.