Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Support Email Address needed

veuphonic
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can someone from Vodafone please provide me with an email address I can use to contact Business Customer Support please? Your online Chat is NEVER functional, you telephone support NEVER act on requests or call me back and your online email form is limit to 500 characters, which is not enough for my detailed query. 

My query relates to overcharges on my bill (surprise surprise).

thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

There isn't an email address - the ability to email has been withdrawn.  Your best bet would be to contact your business account manager, if you have one, and they will look into the issue for you. 

PWIAC

Tried that. They have never called back or taken any action to rectify the complaint. And anyway, I don't see how it is possible to recite a very lengthy list of call dates, times, length and cost over the telephone. This needs to be put in writing.

Have never experienced such poor service from a company. Shocking.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi veuphonic, 

As drey_p has mentioned, email has been withdrawn so you can't email business customer services.  We son't have access to business accounts so won't be able to help.  

Give your account manager a call and they'll be able to take all of the details they need from you. 

Thanks, 

Phil