cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone 533 - How Do I Activate My SIM?

smerfetka201
Not applicable
hello, on Saturday, June 12 bought in a shop in Argos Fraserburghu Vodafone 533 phone, how long will I wait for the activation number, because so far the phone is not working in the network
7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion

hello, on Saturday, June 12 bought in a shop in Argos Fraserburghu Vodafone 533 phone, how long will I wait for the activation number, because so far the phone is not working in the network

If you have the phone on PAYG, you only have to make a chargeable call to active the SIM.

To find the number, its *#100# send.

smerfetka201
Not applicable

If you have the phone on PAYG, you only have to make a chargeable call to active the SIM.

To find the number, its *#100# send.

The SIM card was already on the phone pops up a communication service Supplementary Already in progress

how do i get phone to work have 20 pounds to top up new phone and it wont let me do it 

hrym

Rather than going through various options, depending on what exactly it may or may not be doing, your best bet is probably to go into a Vodafone shop and asking them to help.  They'll be able to show you what to do and also sort out any issues if necessary.

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hey smerfetka201,

This is strange...all SIM's on Pay As You Talk come already activated and there's only a need to make a chargeable call to get you going (as per AnnS' advice)

Can you tell me what it is you are trying to do? Have you made a chargeable call yet or is the message displayed on the screen disappeared?

You may wish to return to the store to see if they can help as I've not seen the error message before, nor can I find any reference to it in the user guide.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

smerfetka201
Not applicable
I bought the phone Vodafone 533 Pas as you go along with the SIM card was already on the phone, put the battery, I turned on the phone and nothing. I wanted to top up (recharge bought with the phone) and see what my phone number and nothing, no phone networks Vodafone and found when trying to connect to a 2345 number where you doładowywuje zatelefonowaniu phone and wherever you receive a message that additional services are already in implementation, there is nothing I can do either call or send a text message do not even know how I have a phone number, thank you for advice what to do, Marta

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi smerfekta201,

As Lee saied, this is a really strange one.

I'd agree with him here - pop back to the store where you got the phone and they can test it out for you there and swap the SIM or phone if necessary.

DaveN

eForum Team