Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart 4 Max case

topmonkey
2: Seeker

Does anyone know where I can buy a case for the Vodafone Smart 4 Max? I asked through live chat and they said it's not available online but I can get one in-store. After another 20min on live chat I managed to extract the phone number for my local Vodafone store. So I rang them today and was told that they hadn't even heard of the phone let alone have a case for it!

Getting a wee bit frustrated now.:smileyfrustrated:

Thanks,

M.

16 REPLIES 16

The nearest competitor in terms of a 6 inch phablet retails at £259. And it's specs aren't as good as the Smart 4 Max. Whereas the big boys expect you to pay £500+.

I think they've seriously devalued what is actually quite a good phone.

browning123

I've tracked down a very good case from [Removed by Moderator]and I'm very pleased with it.  It is designed specially for the Vodafone Smart 4 Max and fits perfectly.  Delivery was one week and I paid by International money transfer.

David.

Hello,

I posted message 12 at:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-manufacturers-and-OS/Vodafone-Smart-4-Max-case/m-p/2389573#M55...

and I notice that the name of the company that I bought my phone case from has been removed by the Moderator.  I was wondering if it would be possible to put the name back (Removed by Moderator) so that customers who would like a case for their Vodafone Smart 4 Max know where to get one from.  I noticed that messages 5 and 7 also mention a supplier by name, so I am wondering why the company I used has been removed. Please can you explain this matter? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

David

Hi @browning123

These are removed as this is advertising a different company which goes against the House Rules.

Cheers,

Laura 

Hi Laura, thank you for your prompt reply.  I only wish it had answered all the points I raised.

I fully understand that this forum should not be used for advertising. However, I posted this message because many people have found it very difficult to find a suitable case in the UK and surely it's only fair that customers should be helped in finding a case for their phone.  My message is rather useless without informing customers of a suitable supplier.  How do you suggest this information should be disseminated to other purchases of this phone?

You wrote that it is not permitted to advertise a different company, which I take to mean a different company to Vodafone, but, as we know, Vodafone don't produce a case for this phone, so I am unable to see a conflict of interest here.

Also, please can you explain why previous posts have allowed "Mobilefun" to be mentioned?  Should this have been removed?

Can we not view a link to the supplier I mentioned as relevant to the post?

I would be very grateful for your comments on these points I have raised.

Best wishes,

David

Just search on [large South American rainforest] and you'll get some good choices! :smileywink:

Hi @browning123

For more information on this, please see our House Rules.

Thanks,

Rodney