Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart 4 Power won't turn on

manivela
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So my Vodafone Smart 4 Power (3 months old) was plugged in for charging (3% left), i changed the charger in another room for about 10 min, when i took it out there was the big exclamation mark on the screen, i plugged it in again for a couple of minutes and when i tried to unlock the screen nothing happened.

The LED is on when it's plugged in. I also tried to hard reset the phone nothing happened. What can be the problem? What can I do?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

It sounds as though your battery may have flattened completely.  This is generally not good for lithium-based ones and is something to avoid (the general advice is to turn the device off when the battery hits 10%).  In certain circumstances, it can also make it impossible to restart.

Try leaving the phone on charge for a full 24 hours.   This sometimes kick-starts the charging process and restores functionality.  If that fails, I'm afraid it'll have to go for repair.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

hrym

It sounds as though your battery may have flattened completely.  This is generally not good for lithium-based ones and is something to avoid (the general advice is to turn the device off when the battery hits 10%).  In certain circumstances, it can also make it impossible to restart.

Try leaving the phone on charge for a full 24 hours.   This sometimes kick-starts the charging process and restores functionality.  If that fails, I'm afraid it'll have to go for repair.