Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Wireless Dongle

simo1984
2: Seeker
Hi, i am a business customer and have a dongle for when I see clients out of office i barely use it and it sits in my bag unless charging it. Never over the usuage on it then check my other 2 lines today to see a bill of £327!!! How do I have this rectified as this has not been used. Simone
6 REPLIES 6

hrym
17: Community Champion

Is there an option for a usage breakdown?  I'm not familiar with mobile data devices or business contracts.  You could also talk to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page); they should be able to help you.

simo1984
Says chat is not available. Says the dongle used 13gb in month even though every month for over a year its used no more than 18mb. Called 191 passed round 6 people offered a £75 credit then dropped into queue for team I started with. How do you complain without calling in? There is no email

hrym

Live Chat always comes up as busy at first, but should connect within a minute or so.

Is it remotely possible that someoone has managed to connect to the dongle while it's in your briefcase?  Or that one of your other devices has connected to it?

simo1984
According to the useless girl on fone it can switch itself on. Funny how half the time I cannot get ot to switch on when i want it to but it can do it itself.

hrym

I think that's the answer then.  In what way was the "girl" useless?

simo1984
She was useless because when I asked to formally complain she dropped me into the queue for retentions