Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

dat nexus 6

jamsterdm
10: Established
10: Established
Well, I guess if any chance is close then this is the closest seeing as vodafone now sell the motorola devices could we finally see a Nexus on sale again through Vodafone. Certainly looks a nice bit of kit!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
For what it's worth, pre orders are live. Just did my upgrade.

View solution in original position

21 REPLIES 21

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jamsterdm, 

You can see all of our upcoming devices here

Thanks, 

Kay

GojuSuzi
Also here: http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2012/12/19/incoming-every-new-phone-and-tablet-headed-to-vodafone/

Where the man from Del Vodafone he say yes! :Smiling:
No details yet, but then there's not really been anything concrete put out by Google about UK/EU prices and launch dates beyond simply 'November', so should expect they'll start throwing plans up once Google give the go ahead.

daryleasty
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Is there a mailing list so that they can inform you when its available for preorder?

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

No.   You need to keep an eye on the blog - see GojuSuzi's post above.

GojuSuzi
For what it's worth, pre orders are live. Just did my upgrade.

kevindunne
4: Newbie

Just ordered mine. One question though how do I know if I get the Moto360 watch as it's apparently limited to the first 500 orders?

Edit: Just read the terms and conditions which states that

"The Offer is available while stocks last and will be withdrawn when the first 500 eligible orders have been made."

So I would assume that while the offer is still up they haven't reached the 500 yet.

GojuSuzi
They've taken the Moto off the sales page, guess that's them reached the limit. Don't think it means we're guaranteed the freebie, but good chance for us eager beavers, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed come December 5th!

Hi @kevindunne

The special offer with the watch should be included in the confirmation email of your order.

Once the first 500 orders have been placed, the offer is removed from the website.

Thanks,

Simon

Can anyone clarify if the Moto 360 is supposed to show up in the confirmation email listed separately under a special offer, or if it being listed together as 'Nexus 6 and Moto 360' means I'm guaranteed one?