Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPad final bill

Craigf93
2: Seeker
Just received the final bill for my iPad which the past 2 years it has been £30 a month. The final bill I received was £190, it says it was because I used 9gb of data where my contract is set to 2gb. I'm trying to work out how I've spent 7gb of data when all it's been on is Facebook. Could this be an accumulation of the whole 2 years or would this have just happened last month alone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

There have been some recent changes to Facebook and it now automatically plays videos that have been uploaded.  This obviously ends up chewing through your data quite quickly.  Also, the other thing that could be happening is that your iPad is trying to download an update. There was an update for iPads that came out in the last few weeks - I can't remember exactly how big it was.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p

Hi there

There have been some recent changes to Facebook and it now automatically plays videos that have been uploaded.  This obviously ends up chewing through your data quite quickly.  Also, the other thing that could be happening is that your iPad is trying to download an update. There was an update for iPads that came out in the last few weeks - I can't remember exactly how big it was.

PWIAC

Craigf93
Okay thank you very much I just needed to know that