Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

lies from egypt

sci78
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

well I hope I put this in the right section as I just joined forum.

I have been a customer for many years, I have now a samsung galaxy and bb.

I took out a 12 month sim only contract for my now ex gf, after a few months in we broke up, anyway I called voda and told them the situation. I was told not to worry and her phone would be cancelled and as a good will gesture for being a loyal customer I would no longer be charged for this. I would of accepted paying the balance as a contract is a bond but was chuffed when I was told this, it was very clear im not stupid and they broke a promise and kept charging me for her sim only contract.

anyway after hours on the phone being past to department many times they finally agreed to look into this and listen to the original call. they told me not to worry if that was originally said it would be cancelled and no longer have to pay. I was told I would receive a call back in a few days.  2 weeks on nothing. well I called today and told to wait another week. grrrrrr frustrating. ..

I already have a tab and blackberry and they already get about 90 quid a month off me.

wake up voda. ill b moving network once my 2. devices contract expire. not a happy bunny

4 REPLIES 4

hrym
17: Community Champion

I'm not sure what can be done about this, but it'll take one of the mods to escalate for you.  They can be very busy, so please be patient.  There will be one along in due course.

still no callback oh where are the mods! thx for the reply

hrym

You won't get a call, there'll be a reply here. The mods have to cover all the boards and will get to everyone eventually.  Also bear in mind there's been a weekend, so there may be a bit of a backlog.

Please be patient.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi sci78,

Apologies, we appear to have missed your post.

Did you get this sorted? Let us know if we can help further.

Best wishes,

Jenny