Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

which one

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
I don't know if this been asked before but I have a LG g2 but I don't know which fone to choose for my next upgrade there the LG g3 the Sony z2 hrs m8 or any other u can think of I like the LG cuz it's not too big I had the Sony Xperia z and I thought that was biggggg. So need help 2 decide please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Upgrading your phone is a very personal thing - what one person loves another hates. My advice to you would be to pop into a Vodafone store and spend some time having a play with the demo handsets they have there.  That will really help to narrow down what handset you like best.

The LG G3 looks like a nice phone but it could be a bit of a wait for it to become available in the UK and there is no confirmation at this stage whether it will be ranged by Vodafone. The Z2 and M8 are great phones to.  How about adding the S5 onto your list of possible phones?  Either way, having a play with the handsets will help to narrow them down.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

drey_p

Hi there

Upgrading your phone is a very personal thing - what one person loves another hates. My advice to you would be to pop into a Vodafone store and spend some time having a play with the demo handsets they have there.  That will really help to narrow down what handset you like best.

The LG G3 looks like a nice phone but it could be a bit of a wait for it to become available in the UK and there is no confirmation at this stage whether it will be ranged by Vodafone. The Z2 and M8 are great phones to.  How about adding the S5 onto your list of possible phones?  Either way, having a play with the handsets will help to narrow them down.

PWIAC