Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

The puk or pak code to change to a better provider

Tjj1979
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I have wasted more time on these boards over the years and problems are never ending to the point I despise your customer service to loyal customers. You have now added the content control bar back on my account which has prevented me from using a much needed website connected to my job which I have been using ok until now. I have been on this same phone number for 2 years and could access this site until recently. I have had non stop problems using my number on your network which came with a new phone two years ago. Although I have stupidly been a loyal customer for over 15 years. YOUR NETWORK IS A JOKE! I would like you to give me the code to change to another service provider suggested by a friend because I simply cannot take anymore problems, you have cost me too much money, time, and stress wihile using your service which has gone dramatically downhill and I'm sure it will continue to do so. You couldn't care less about your customers that much as been clear. Thank-you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@Tjj1979

I'm a bit puzzled that you aren't getting through to Live Help from your iPad, as I can certainly do so from my (android) smartphone, provided I've got either a reasonable 3G connection or else a wifi connection.

It is "chatting" by typing, not by speech, in case I've misunderstood, and you were seeing that as an obstacle. If you go to the Contact page, then work through [Customer type], [Plan type], 'Looking for something else?' and 'Can't find what you're looking for?', you should see the Live Help link. If it’s not available immediately, leave the page open and it should change before long.

The team that deal with PACs are only available 8am-8pm, so don't try contacting them outside those hours.

Annie.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

Annie_N

Just for the record, for any future readers of this thread, I'm not having to switch to the desktop site to access Live Help. I'm able to do so using the mobile site - things display rather differently, with just a bar to link to the Live Help engagement window when it is available, and the bar showing it as unavailable when that is the case, but it seems to function much as on my PC - though of course the typing aspect is rather slower from my phone!

Because I live relatively remotely (as far as signal is concerned, at any rate) I mainly use wifi to connect, so I'm blissfully unaware of content control blocks. But I'm very aware of the difficulties of getting to my nearest Vodafone store if I need their help; fortunately it seems to be possible to do more via one's online account these days, but some stuff still seems to require a visit to a store, and that is a pain.

A.