Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£20 big value bundle not added !!

jeremyt232
3: Seeker

I bought a £20 big value bundle and it hasnt been added its been over a hour im getting fed with vodafone the transaction number is ##~## IE this has been taken from my account and vodafone is telling me their hasnt been a transaction done !!

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @jeremyt232

There can sometimes be a delay activating the new Big Value Bunde and you should find the bundle will kick in at midnight tonight.

If the bundle is not active tomorrow morning, please us live chat for account access.

Hi

Thanks for the reply but there shouldnt be a delay i cant even make a text without the big value bundle activated

BandOfBrothers

There may have been a glitch where your bank has placed a hold on the funds awaiting to see if Vodafone takes it. 

If Vodafone are saying they don't see the transaction then my guess is they'll not take the funds and your bank will release the hold on the funds in a few days allowing for the weekend. 

My suggestion would be to visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store if.convenientand local and ask them to apply the big value bundle. However this would entail another outlay for that bundle. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jeremyt232 If you're still having issues with this, please speak with our Live Chat team.

jeremyt232
Got the bundle eventually after about 5 hours later

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jeremyt232

Apologies for the delay in getting this sorted for you.

If you need our help in the future, please let us know.