Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

lost credit

gary73
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

my vodafone v6 plus was playing up so did a factory reset now my phone credit i had in has gone 

13 REPLIES 13

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@gary73

As @BandOfBrothers says, there's no way that a factory data reset can have removed the credit from your account. The MyVodafone app would probably need to be re-installed, and would certainly need to refresh its connection to the Vodafone system in order to show your current account status.

Also, if you don't have a bundle which includes data, the reset might well have turned mobile data on, in which case you would be paying the standard data charge of £2 per day for 50MB - that would eat through your credit fairly fast. So check that mobile data is only switched on when you require it.

You can check your balance and allowances by calling 2345 - that gives your basic details immediately, and offers options for getting more detail of your situation.

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Severeheadcase

Any PAYG credit is attached to the SIM and number, you would be able to use the SIM in any phone and still have the same amount of credit.  If you call 2345 from your phone, check your online account or the phone application, you will be able to find your balance and check for any remaining bundles.

If you topped up 7th May, if your daughter is using the PAYG 1 tariff, on this link https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/pay-as-you-go-plans/payg-1£10.00 credit can quickly be used.  Live chat or Customer Services will be able confirm how the credit has been spent.

Yesterday I lost my £10.00 credit!

I don't know why and I haven't used them yet how can I get them back?

AnnS

Hi @Gaaga 

The first place to check will be your online account and/My Vodafone Application, both will give details of credit or where the credit may have been spent.  I wouldn't be surprised if your credit has gone towards the purchase of a Big Value Bundle here: Big Value Bundles