Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

35 MINUTES ON HOLD

Darahayes109
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

why after 35 minutes on hold do we not get through to people who can help customers , 35 minutes waiting means vodafone dont really want to talk to customers its a disgrace  and they should be fixing these problems and fixing their terrible web site ! 

13 REPLIES 13

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Darahayes109

Customer Services, can get busy at times, try using Live Chat as an alternative.  There is a quick connection link below.

Engagement Window

Try using the search facility of the forum, you may find your question  has already been asked and replied to.  There are also the support pages where you are able to ask a question and find find the correct page to find the support you need.  Click on contact us to go to help and support.   There is a link on top right of the main page of the forum.  

Support

LIVE CHAT  doent work  , at least it says I only have to wait and it doesnt say how many minutes and it just hangs there never picks up its useless and as far as I am concerened it does not work at all 

Why does live chat not work I see hundreds of messages from folk saying they cant get through they cant connect why do we have messages saying you will only wait so much time , ITs not LIVE IF ITS NOT LIVE 

AnnS

Hi @Darahayes109

Try this link.

Engagement Window

Hi @Darahayes109

Leave the Chat window open and an agent will come online when one is available. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Darahayes109 wrote:

LIVE CHAT  doent work  , at least it says I only have to wait and it doesnt say how many minutes and it just hangs there never picks up its useless and as far as I am concerened it does not work at all 

I'm afraid that you're very much mistaken.  I've had cause to use LiveChat multiple times in the past few weeks and it most definitely works.  From what you describe it sounds like the issue is with your computer not loading things correctly and not a problem with the chat interface.

I took the liberty of testing it out multiple times last night after your posts and on every single occassion I got through and got a countdown of how many minutes I had to wait.  This happened on 6 seperate occassions on different devices at different times last night.  I also got through straight away just a few minutes ago.

Clear the cache, cookies and temporary files in your browser and make sure you are running the latest verions of Java as I believe LiveChat uses that. Also make sure you are accessing LiveChat off your computer and not a mobile device - it loads better on a computer

PWIAC

Live Chat seldom works on chrome for me. I tried to log this issue but took to long. Edge always works for me. 

Live chat is horribly laborious stuff that should take a few minutes will take 40. I guess its cheaper for Vodafone.

I have been on live chat for 1hour 15 minutes finally transfering to tech 2 support and the guy hit disconect instead of transfer. I got to someone who was allowed to work 'off script' and got cut off :Sad_face:

Another issue I have is entering security info into chat which is logged plain text and even emailed. Just beggars belief.

I think Vodafone try hard but are not staying on top of the game.

After being in chat for an eternity (1hour40minute) bounced from agent to agent re-entering stuff half a dozen times I am told (in chat) can you telephone support. (*&^%$£!"£$%&* (*&^%$ ?

Hi @Disheartened

I'm sorry to hear you were cut off somehow on the phone, in order to get this issue resolved, you would need to go back through to Live Chat so they can look into this for you.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

Viki