Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

35 MINUTES ON HOLD

Darahayes109
3: Seeker

why after 35 minutes on hold do we not get through to people who can help customers , 35 minutes waiting means vodafone dont really want to talk to customers its a disgrace  and they should be fixing these problems and fixing their terrible web site ! 

13 REPLIES 13

Thanks Viki,

The ticket has been picked up. Since then it has been closed by first line support after doing a factory reset of the router (in my absence). Luckily it does not take too long to reconfiger the router. I now have a new ticket.

I should say that everyone at vodafone is eager to help but the process leaves a lot to be desired. I have provided the same info and done the same 'precursor' steps at least half a dozen times now.

Hi @Disheartened

I'm glad to hear a new ticket has now been raised.

I can completely understand that you may feel a little let down with the service at the moment due to these issues, I'm sure our team are doing everything they can to get this resolved for you.

If you do require any other help in the meantime, I would be happy to help you further.

Viki

Darahayes109

Why does vodafone continue to keep people wating over 35 minutes on line and post wrong information on its web site about how the system works sick of poor customer support and slow response from the company 

Darahayes109

Why when you text the words DATA BALANCE to the number given on the Vodafone web site it comes back with UNKNOWN COMMAND can they not fix this stuff